Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Summo Mane

So, as some may know, I've been considering taking on a sub lately.  There have been a few of interest, but the one that I finally picked (yes, I picked) was a girl whom contacted me first.  This was a week ago... I think.  You'll have to forgive me, I'm running on very little sleep ;-)

So, how did it start, you ask?  I had been chatting with a friend on a AFF (Adult Friend Finder) and had, at some point, turned the messenger on on there.  Now, I hate the messenger program they use; it's completely unreliable.  Anyways, so here I am chatting up my friend and doing what I can to help her figure her situation out, when I get this bing-bong in the background.  Having forgotten about the messenger, I figured it might be a gay male (I get a lot of that) and was all prepared to ban.  Turns out it was a couple from Corvallis.  Interesting, right?

So, I didn't even bother to look at the profile.  Why?  Aside from the fact that I haven't had much luck with couples in the past (>sigh< posers), but I figured that the couple would just humor themselves and jet so I didn't wanna get all interested in people that I was probably never going to meet.

Well, through our chatting, she revealed that she was looking for a late night interest before she went to bed and had "picked" me... How fortunate, right?  Wrong answer.  Oh, I won't reveal the full details (it's magic, t) but needless to say, my behavior was perplexing to her.  Not only was I not interested in helping her with her problem, but I hadn't asked for her pics, which made her even more frustrated (and intrigued).

Well, skipping several days and a shit load of chatting... text, messenger and phone, it's not two days out from seeing them up here in Portland.  Let's just say that all three of us are going to have a fantastic time.  Why did I write this?  Today we started position training.  I thought it would be fun for Friday if she had positions to work with and besides that, her count is already up to 150 or so... which means a very very very long amount of punishment.  Besides, now we had a cam to work with and I figured that if she was going to be bratty, it would be when she was being bossed around.  She did not disappoint.  She's at 28 swats with my paddle(s) (which she's going to prepare for herself on Friday evening... it needs to be oiled before usage)

Anyways, it's been awhile since I've invested this amount of time in training someone, but never have I had someone so eager to learn and please their Dom.  It is an interesting feeling to know that someone hangs on your every word and that every time you text them, they get emotionally charged.  I'm not sure on how Friday is going to play out, but I plan on making it a night for the books, especially since we're going to sort things out.

~T

No comments:

Post a Comment